Followers

Friday, August 2, 2013

Challenge #45 ~ Color Inspiration

WELCOME!!!
Are you ready for another challenge here with us at CC&CC?  I sure hope so!  This time we have an interesting color inspiration for you!  Take a look:


And to use this super color combo, we welcome back our super sponsor Sassy Studio Designs!



Us gals really like their images and sure do have a lot of fun with them.  And you can too!  The winner of this challenge will receive 4 free digis of their choice!!!  Now that's Fun!!

Take a look at the lovely cards our DT hve done for your inspiration.  And I would like to welcome back our DT member Sue!  Glad to have you with us again Sue!









2 comments:

  1. whoops when i entered this challenge, the main card pic, showing the whole card, wasn't actually on my blog (must have hopped away) he is now on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled on this challenge, now following and will be playing along. My card, shook me when I spotted your inspiration piccie, is linked :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete